Glover International Trucks is a leading commercial truck dealership and we have an opportunity for a Sales Professional to join our team in Calgary. This position is responsible for the sale of new and used heavy duty commercial trucks to existing and prospective customers by completing the following:
- Following all policies and procedures as outlined by management including the New Truck Sales Account Protection policy.
- Generating quotes and completing tenders according to customer requests and requirements
- Completing sales calls as needed.
- Negotiating key sales issues and handling objections as required.
- Inputting sales activity into Customer Relations Management (CRM) database.
- Updating Sales Manager on sales activity and progress.
- Obtaining quotes and working with internal and external suppliers (ie. body builders).
- Submitting sales agreements to Sales Manager for approval.
- Monitoring truck order from start to delivery and updating customer on truck status.
- Assisting customer post sale with any warranty and/or service needs.
- Maintains a professional appearance and a safe, clean work environment
- Explain warranty (including extended warranty) coverage to customers (as applicable).
Qualifications that a candidate MUST possess in order to gain consideration for this position:
- Previous experience in the Medium / Heavy Duty truck, automotive industry.
- High degree of product and technical knowledge.
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of commitment to the customer.
- Must be self starter and motivated to sell.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to handle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must conduct his / her self in a professional manner.
- Must have superior problem solving skills to achieve a win-win solutions.
- Possess a Class 3 License.
Qualifications that are WANTED in a candidate:
- Ability to use Microsoft programs and applications.
- ADP accounting software experience.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of internal service, sales and parts policies and procedures.
- The ability to communicate and work with body builders and suppliers.
- Strive for respect and teamwork within all departments.
- Able to utilize manufacturer and supplier websites.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Glover International Trucks is a heavy duty truck dealership specializing in the sale of International Trucks and Cummins and MaxxForce...