FULL TIME CASHIERS WANTED
Do you have a strong sense of detail and enjoy being part of a customer service focused team of energetic people? Then we'd like you to join our grocery department team!
Reporting to the Grocery Manager, you will plan, organize and oversee the delivery of outstanding products and services. You will achieve daily sales targets by providing outstanding service to our customers. Hundreds of different products and brands are stocked on our shelves. Whether taking a customer to where a product is located, to helping them make the right choice of product, or simply taking pride in setting up a well organized display, the members of our grocery team are focused on ensuring customers leave our stores with exactly what they need. We achieve this through strong organizational skills, a team mentality to getting the work done and great product knowledge. Training is provided and a full time position can lead to promotion and other great opportunities in our business.
Job Requirements: CASHIERS
Retail cashiers are responsible for providing customers with fast and friendly service at the sales counter. Other responsibilities include managing shelves and inventory, operating the cash registers, and maintaining the overall appearance and cleanliness in the store. We are looking for motivated individuals with great customer focus to maintain the store's energy and help us fulfill our mission of providing each customer with excellent customer service.
- Previous retail management experience, preferably in a Grocery Department
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thorough understanding of health and safety legislation, policies and practices
- Familiarity with hygiene programs is an asset
- 1-3 years experience working in a retail environment preferably in a small medium or large format retail food environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to operate in changing temperatures on a regular basis.
- Able to walk/stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must agree to criminal background check.
- Salary to be negotiated based on experience.
If you feel you possess the above qualifications and would like the opportunity to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, indicating Sales Associate in the subject line, via email. Please attach resume and cover letter to email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those qualified will be contacted.