Globant Employee Reviews

Ceremonies and constant learning.
Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, Región MetropolitanaMarch 27, 2016
My day starts with Daily Scrum, to plan and monitor the progress of Sprint.

My team participates in cross coordination project and seeks unblock impediments project preventing further progress.

We also participate in communities to help improve and learn permanently.

Some complex issues are getting the team to achieve autonomy, self control and project management, it is a permantente work that never ends.
Pros
we learned a lot
Cons
missing more rest areas.
Productive and fun work place
Technical Lead, Product Development (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 2, 2016
Flexible timings, work and life balance. nice co-workers and team environment.

I got opportunity to work on IOT(Internet of things) related project it was really fun to work on those kind of projects.
Productive and fun
Senior .Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Buenos AiresJanuary 21, 2016
It was a great company to work. I learned a lot and I improved my skill in .net technologies. I built my career there. The salary is not so good.
Pros
Free time entrance
Cons
Salary
Great company with friendly work environment
PHP Developer (Former Employee) –  Buenos Aires, PRJanuary 11, 2016
You get to learn a lot, and you get to work with very interesting people. I didn’t had relevant experience in the field in which I wanted to work, but Globant helped me to grow in my career. Excellent working mood, flexible and open to employees needs.
Good experience
Drupal Developer SSr (Former Employee) –  Bogota, ColombiaOctober 16, 2015
I was really cool for me to work at a large scale project (Scholastic).

The company is divided in studios, pods, ultimately your experience there will be determined by the kind of project you are assigned to.

They have 'Labs', which are internal projects. By participating in those you can learn other technologies or improve your skills.
Very fun and interesting place to work
Architect & Tech Leader (Current Employee) –  Buenos Aires, ArgentinaJanuary 23, 2015
Based on the culture of work Globant is the biggest Software Consultant Company in Argentina.

I'm currently working here and my main task is to teach others about Perl and how to write efficient, robust and maintainable Software.

The hardest part of the job is to keep the client satisfied since we are working for the major Ticket Selling company around the world.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the team working, and my co-workers which are very happy and interesting people.
Pros
chill out places in company, very interesting challenges
Cons
it's difficult to get to the office due to the placement in the city
Fun Workplace
Software Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 19, 2014
● Designing, developing, testing and implementing scalable online systems in Java, J2EE, RestEasy, Persistence JPA and MySQL Database.
● Working on Integration testing using Selenium Framework.
● Writing the test cases for Smoke test and Regression testing using Selenium Framework and helping the CI team to set up the environments for running the Smoke Tests and Regression Tests for continuous builds.
● Logged the test cases in Rally Software.
● Development with TestNG framework and JUnit Frameworks for unit tests based on that improve the code coverage up to 80 %.
● Working on Restful API testing using the SOAP UI Tool.
● Using the Java Restful Web Services for publishing business logic and then consumed by Perl team.
Productive workplace
.NET Developer (Former Employee) –  Rosario, SNovember 12, 2014
I have learnt a lot regarding technologies as well as analysis tasks.
Fun Workplace, good projects, excelent vision.
Software Designer (Current Employee) –  BogotaOctober 2, 2014
In Globant I have the freedom to choice some day for work from home, they provides wednesday and fridays fruit cups, and the office is wonderful they have Music room with guitar, bass, battery and other instruments.
A learned a lot leading projects, managment, be face to the client and make a good relationship.
Every team includes an intership along differents countries, so this acts as a good movement to learn something different every single day.
The hardest could be that you always want give more about your work, so there is a lot o activities that you can execute accross the work and accross the project.
Every project that I worked for, I could enjoy from the start to the end. Today I can say that Im working in a great company. a lot of benefies, good enviroment, good people, funny stuffs.
Good Place to Start and Look for Something Else
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Buenos Aires, ArgentinaJuly 19, 2013
Co-workers are excellent, at least most of them, the company is nice at the beginning but upper management is deficient. Salaries below market and overtime is not paid.
Its a cool place but without good salaries
UX-UI Designer (Current Employee) –  Buenos Aires, BJuly 19, 2013
I have fun and learnt a lot, but with the pass of the months sometimes you stuck in a junior project. Also salary is very bad.

The people is GREAT! mostly team members. The offices are clean and fun with tv, metegol, ping pong, etc

The hardest part of the work is to deal with level of burocracy, no more than that..

The most enjoyable part, ping pong and croisant on friday :)
Pros
offices, fun and clean
Cons
very bad salaries
Productive and fun place to work
Developer (Current Employee) –  Córdoba, XJune 2, 2013
I have learned Agile methodologies and jQuery working here, also I learned the pattern MVP and MVC.
Pros
flexible, work with last technologies
Cons
salary a bit low.
Fun place to work
Developer (Current Employee) –  Resistencia,Chaco,ArgentinaMay 14, 2013
Very interesting place to work, with many amenities, ping pong table, music room,etc.
Pros
free fruits, croissants, music, massages, flexytimes
No pidas plata
Analista de Calidad (Former Employee) –  Puerto Madero, Buenos AiresJune 3, 2016
Es una excelente emrpesa si solamente te interesa hacer carrera, si si estás dispuesto a dejar de lado lo económico. El problema es que en Argentina con la situación actual muy pocas personas realmente pueden hacer esto.
Por el resto de las cosas me hubiese quedado ya que oportunidades dentro de la emrpesa no faltaba.
Pros
Ambiente, Facilidad de cambio de proyecto, Armonía, Comodidad de las oficinas, gran cantidad de proyectos
Cons
Salario y ajustes
Salarios por debajo de la media
Business Analyst / Analista Funcional (Current Employee) –  Rosario, Santa FeApril 25, 2016
En comparacion con el resto de las empresas, tanto la remuneracion como las actualizaciones salariales estan por debajo del promedio.
Pros
Estabilidad laboral, beneficios.
Cons
Salarios
Aceptable - no paga buenos sueldos.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Núñez, Buenos AiresNovember 12, 2015
Es un lugar para gente que esta en sus primeros pasaso laborales. Las oportunidades de crecimiento son casi nulas.
No paga buenos sueldos.
Pros
muchos proyectos
Cons
pocas posibilidades de crecimiento, mal sueldo
ambiente cordial y divertido
Cinco meses de trabajo como gametester (Former Employee) –  La Plata, BJuly 31, 2015
desarrollar el idioma ingles con practicas escritas diarias.
Pros
seguro medico
Cons
contrato muy corto
Ambiente
Web UI Front-End Developer (Current Employee) –  Buenos Aires, BMay 4, 2015
El lugar y el ambiente es muy bueno, pero esto no es correspondido en los sueldos
Empresa agradável de trabalhar
Analista de Projeto (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SPApril 8, 2015
Ambiante agradável de trabalho, que está crescendo cada dia mais no mercado brasileiro.
Possuiu uma cultura diferencia, por se tratar de uma empresa argentina, e está recentemente no Brasil. Certas vezes há uma dificuldade na comunicação entre outros funcionários. Mas nada que não se resolva de um modo prático e rápido.
Hermoso lugar para empezar
Manual Tester (Former Employee) –  Córdoba, Córdoba CapitalJanuary 24, 2015
Mi trabajo en Haras Ampascachi no tuvo sueldo fijo, sinó que era en base a las ventas realizadas.
Es un hermoso lugar en el que aprendí a desemvolverme laboralmente y cuya gente es amable, permitiendote trabajar libremente y ayudandote a mejorar día a día.
Pros
el ambiente laboral
Cons
ninguna.