About the role
At Globant we are seeking a skilled Java Architect to join our team In Hoffman Estates. The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on technical expertise coupled with excellent communication skills.
BS in Computer Science of equivalent experience.
A minimum of 7 years professional with software development experience in server-side Java development. Solid Computer Science fundamentals, good understanding of software engineering principles behind distributed high-performance multi-threaded software architectures.
Strong experience in Spring Framework, Spring Integration, Spring MVC, Spring Security.
Solid experience in Hibernate, Lucene, Solr.
Familiarity with Web Sevices SOAP and RESTful.
Experience using Concurrency mechanism in multithreaded environments.
Strong analysis and design skills including OO design patterns.
Globant is the Latin American leader in the creation of innovative software products that appeal to global audiences. For us, that means we are the place where the best engineers team up with art design studios and innovation labs to deliver a superb user experience.
In only 9 years, we created a Company that:
- Has more than 2,500 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, JWT, Zynga, and Google, among several others
- Was named among the top 10 product engineering vendor (2011) by Global Services
- Was recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey
- Was included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner
- Was featured as case study of Harvard, MIT, Stanford and others
We offer a deep understanding on how technology brings competitive advantages to our customers. The game is still about engineering, but it is also about art and design, social networks, and innovation, and Globant is focused on scaling all these dimensions. Globant is the place where Engineering, Design and Innovation meet scale.