The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for testing and assuring the stability and reliability of our products. He will understand the entire software development process and product life cycle. He will design, develop and maintain test protocols, test cases and test scripts. He will execute system, regression and exploratory tests (manual and/or automated scripts). He will set up in-house test environments (i.e. operating systems, virtual machines, Citrix, etc). He will provide feedback, escalate issues, and support all participants involved in the product development process.
- To hold a minimum of DEC (Diplôme d’Études Collégiales) in Computer Science.
- To possess a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in working in a quality assurance role.
- To possess excellent mastery of written and spoken English.
- To possess strong knowledge of MS Office.
- To possess experience working with automated testing software.
- To possess knowledge of development tools and programming methodologies.
- To possess knowledge of databases (i.e. MSSQL, Oracle).
- To be able to work independently without lacking motivation and self-orientation.
- To be self-disciplined and reliable with action items and deadlines.
- To possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- To possess strong problem solving skills.
- To be able to handle multiple tasks and demands.
- To be able to execute tasks quickly and accurately.
Indeed - 13 months ago