Global Vision is the world leader in the design and delivery of automated proofreading solutions. Companies from around the globe rely on Global Vision’s solutions to eliminate printed artwork and copy related errors found on items such as labels, cartons, inserts, leaflets, press sheets, manuscripts, procedures and contracts.
We are at the forefront of technological advances and our goal is to create and market the best products and services for our clients. Our company culture is truly dynamic fostering personal growth and intellectual stimulation. Our collaborative environment encourages knowledge sharing and our team continues to grow through the addition of those who are energetic, have a positive attitude towards teamwork, and who are committed to the overall productivity of the organization.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Associate who will support a multitude of marketing projects.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Marketing Associate should have multiple skills marketing in a high-tech environment. The Marketing Associate will assist in the creation of all marketing collateral such as presentations, sales collateral, product brochures, success stories, newsletters, e-broadcasts, direct mail campaigns, etc.
- Proven track record in Marketing.
- Experience in market analysis.
- Collaborate with sales team to provide support and tools to managers and other sales staff that will drive sales within their areas.
- Ability to lead and drive marketing projects.
- Experience writing corporate communications.
- Design and write content for corporate newsletters.
- Manage ongoing web content revisions / message elevation on external and internal sites.
- Disseminate awareness of new marketing and communications initiatives to all staff.
- Promote and maintain email lists.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with proven ability to effectively convey information to appropriate audiences.
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a small team environment.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and independently as needed.
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively, achieve commitments and deliver results.
- Possess a high level of integrity, curiosity, strong discipline, and a high degree of accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is required.
- 3 - 5 years of marketing experience preferably within the high tech sector.
- Technically sound computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint for presentations and database input.
- Energetic, self-motivated and results-oriented, with the confidence to add value and interact with middle management both internally and externally.
- Fluency in English.
- Able to work independently without lacking motivation and self-orientation.
- Self-disciplined and reliable with action items and deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and demands.
- Able to execute tasks quickly and accurately.
Global Vision is the world leader in the design and delivery of automated proofreading solutions. Companies from around the globe rely on...