DYNAMIC AND COMMITTED GRAPHIC ARTIST
Global Vision is the world leader in the design and delivery of automated proofreading solutions. Companies from around the globe rely on Global Vision’s solutions to eliminate printed artwork and copy related errors found on items such as labels, cartons, inserts, leaflets, press sheets, manuscripts, procedures and contracts.
We are at the forefront of technological advances and our goal is to create and market the best products and services for our clients. Our company culture is truly dynamic fostering personal growth and intellectual stimulation. Our collaborative environment encourages knowledge sharing and our team continues to grow through the addition of those who are energetic, have a positive attitude towards teamwork, and who are committed to the overall productivity of the organization.
We are seeking a highly motivated, hands-on, and enthusiastic Graphic Artist at our corporate headquarters located on the West Island.
The Graphic Artist’s main responsibilities will be to create, manage and prepare artwork for print and for the web. This individual will focus on creating materials for Global Vision’s traditional print media needs, but will also be called upon to work on other projects of varying natures including web and e-mail campaigns.
- Create layouts for magazines, newsletters, brochures and other print pieces.
- Create, edit and maintain Internet related graphics, content, and multimedia including: e-mail templates; flash banners; landing pages; any other promotional pieces
- Web design, management and update
- Create finished art files for all requested materials according to any provided project outlines/layouts, within defined timeline and budget parameters.
- Create accurate files for production; make edits/changes as required, obtain necessary approvals, submit files in a timely manner, track production, and maintain status.
- Source required materials (i.e. stock photography).
- Develop and maintain archiving and backup system.
- React to change productively and handle other assigned tasks as required.
- Keep manager informed and abreast of critical information.
- Seek opportunities to develop new skills and knowledge to increase work related effectiveness.
- Graphic Design certification or equivalent and 5 years Graphic Design experience in an agency or corporate marketing environment.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of eMail Design, Web Banner Design, User Interface Design, Knowledge of Interactive Marketing, Web Multimedia Knowledge, Creativity and User Focused.
- Knowledge of the printing industry and pre-press requirements.
- Excellent mastery of written and spoken English.
- To be able to work independently without lacking motivation and self-orientation.
- To be self-disciplined and reliable with action items and deadlines.
- To possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- To possess strong problem solving skills.
- To be able to handle multiple tasks and demands.
- To be able to execute tasks quickly and accurately.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Global Vision is the world leader in the design and delivery of automated proofreading solutions. Companies from around the globe rely on...