Global Spectrum

Global Spectrum Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Workplace
Ticket Sales (Current Employee), FirstOntario CentreSeptember 3, 2014
Very fast paced, and interesting place to work. Lots of different shows and events to sell.
Productive work environment
Event Crew (Former Employee), Penticton, BCJuly 26, 2013
Pros: free hockey games
Great place, hard working environment. Enjoyed the team work envirnment and the staff were great.
Good location, free parking, excellent benefits, poor communication from management
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: good location, free parking, excellent benefits
Cons: lack of communication
Accounts Payable was 80% of work. AMEX was on an as need basis except at month end, where at least one day was devoted to proofreading expense reports and entering the charges into the G/L.

Repetitiveness is difficult for me so I often asked my co-worker if I could help her in order to relieve tedium.

I enjoy any project that requires reconciling – more... information. – less
it was a job
crew leader (Former Employee), Bangor Me.September 25, 2014
Pros: helped with a lot of different events
Cons: they never once did what they said they were going to
before Global Spectruim took over we were known for having the most helpful staff. and service with a smile. We had a home show that has rented the facility for 45 years. they told me that they have never been so disrespected in their lives since Global took over. There were over 50 complaints from different people renting the facility.
Very quiet
Marketing Internship (Former Employee), Lowell maSeptember 17, 2014
Very quiet atmosphere they need some more lively people. All in all good people, but feel as though the company is too large and has that cold corporate feel
Worked on director of financial advising and planning
Finance Intern (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 8, 2014
Enjoyed working there and learned a lot. Gained knowledge of office procedures and organizational structure. Also created spreadsheets on excel and proofread documents.
Very Exciting Job
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Glendale, AZAugust 27, 2014
Pros: occasional access to the cardinal's locker room.
Cons: n/a
I thought it was nice working in a stadium where a football team practices and trains. I would contribute to the daily work load by setting goals for the possible ground to cover. The team and I would ask the manager how we could help and get our daily task from him/her. The team would then break out into small groups and teams. If were washing seats – more... then it was 1 person per 2 rows of chairs. The same process happened when it was time to power-clean wash the steps. – less
Rather dissapointing
Media Services Manager - Century Center (Former Employee), South Bend, INAugust 18, 2014
I was disappointed that the promises made when hired did not prove to be correct.I was expected to be there as a manager 8-5 as well as for all the evening events. As well as to expand the department profits. Never given the opportunity to make the job my own.
productive job with chance to watch concerts
Cange over crew (Former Employee), Loveland, COAugust 16, 2014
Most days we would change the hockey rink for different events. Have some experience using a forklift to move heavy equipment around. Management was a pleasure to work with most of the time.
Not enough hours or pay,A starter job for teenagers.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Glendale, AZAugust 7, 2014
Pros: you get free tickets to events
Cons: to many children
Setting the stadium up for concerts or ball games,your working with a hand full of kids that play all day and hide from work .the managers are never around when needed,best part of the day is getting off.
Fun as it turned into the job I currently have.
A/V Technician (Former Employee), Washington, D.C.August 4, 2014
I did all of the work I do now, only our company was purchased by the Nationals.
Organized work environment
Associate (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 20, 2014
Working there was easy because of the flexible hours they have available.
Fun atmosphere
Videographer and Editor (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMay 19, 2014
-Company worked well with college student's schedule
- Learned a lot about producing sporting events
- Co-workers and management created comfortable workspace
- Enjoyable part of job was being a part of the team
Box Office Ticket Representative (Current Employee), Glens Falls NYMay 9, 2014
A typical day of work would include selling tickets, answering phones ect.
Typical day at work
Camp Counselor (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 9, 2014
Cons: short breaks, long shifts
A typical day at work includes either scanning tickets at the doors, or helping customers find their seats inside the arena. I have learned to deal with people, even when they might not be the friendliest customer to work with.
Fun and exciting place to work.
electrician (Former Employee), Glendale, AZJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: free meals on game days.
Cons: i was only a temp worker so did not get benefits because i only worked part time, 30 hrs per week.
I worked at the University of Phoenix stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals.
I was hired to do a retro lighting project which involved changing existing light fixtures out to a more econonomical, energy saving light fixture type, throughout the stadium. I also installed motion sensors in all of the stairwells to limit the use of energy consumption – more... in non-use areas. Or low use areas.
Management was well organized in the planning of events and maintenance operations of the stadium.
My co-workers were all well versed in their occupations and easy going and willing to help one another in the different trades and job skills involved in the day to day operations going on at the stadium.
The hardest part of the job for me was having to leave when my job was complete.
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping move the field in and out of the stadium. – less
Fun work place
Maintenance (Current Employee), Clovis, NMJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: we always ate free lunch
Cons: the work schedulele is inconsistant, and many people have not been called in for months at a time.
Global Spectrum at the Clovis Civic Center provides the employee with a fun, fast paced work environment. There, I learned how to walk with a serving tray about fifteen minutes before I had to serve customers at an event. Management and my co-workers all bring their best to the company, and make the Civic Center what it truly is. The hardest part of – more... the job, for me, is the hours I would normally work. More often than not, we would be working overnight when I had class early in the morning. The most enjoyable part was, again, the people. The people make the place – less
Global Spectrum Review
Building Attendant (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: hourly wages, promotions, location
Cons: didn't always get breaks, union, scheduling
A typical day at Global Spectrum consisted of greeting clients, vacuuming, washing windows, cleaning restrooms, setting up and or striking event set ups. This job showed me how to be independent. There was really no training at this job. The training was learn as you go. There were several supervisors. Majority of the time they would stay in there offices – more... unless they were called over the walkie-talkie by a team member. Me and My co-workers worded independently and got along fine. The hardest part of the job was scheduling. There was never a consistency I could be scheduled anywhere between 5 a.m.- 9 p.m. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people. There is an issue with the overall rating. I would give the company 2/5 stars – less
There was none yet
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee), Glendale, AZDecember 29, 2013
• I work in the Gila River Casinos Club at the Jobing .com Arena
• Consistently provides an arena experience that exceeds guests’ expectations by using good judgment and common sense without compromising facility safety and security
• Serves as an information specialist and responds appropriately to guest comments, questions and requests
• Provides – more... guests with directions to seating areas, restrooms, concessions stands, novelty shops and other facility services and amenities
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• I work at the Club Suite and the Executive Suite.
• When I work at the Executive Suite I work at the podiums. – less
Decent job, Lousy Directors
Chief Engineer (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MODecember 15, 2013
You are only as good as what you can do tomorrow for them. The management treated you like a tool that could easily be replaced.

1 2 3

About Global Spectrum

Global Spectrum performs a rainbow of services in the facility management arena. The company operates about 70 sports and entertainment – Read more