Global Rope Access provides work and rescue solutions to industry.
We are seeking a motivated full time Account Executive to join our growing team
What you'll be doing:
Reporting to the Business Director, you’ll participate in the planning of sales campaigns and be accountable for their succesful execution. You’ll be comfortable working in a collaborative environment as you build and leverage relationships with new accounts.
If you want to join an exciting company and make a difference, we have a great opportunity for a motivated person who seeks challenge and growth.
We operate an education based sales program that is cutting edge and enjoyable.
Our growing company offers substantial opportunity for advancement and reward.
Global Rope Access
We provide solutions for work and rescue on challenging projects.
We believe in doing work safely, to high quality standards, and innovating.
Our people are what make this possible, and we want to work only with the best.
We develop long term clients who value our integrity and professionalism.
- Outbound sales role closing pre-qualified opportunities
- Gain product knowledge and research markets
- Prepare campaigns and presentations
- Manage prospecting team
Account Management (25%)
- Maintain and develop current accounts
- Support marketing in liaising with clients and partners
- Interface with client, operations and management teams
Attributes of Applicants
- Excellent task and time management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Attitude is everything! Must be positive and solution driven
- Excellent people skills
- Must be able to work independently and contribute to the team
- Excellent computer skills
Competitive compensation includes base, commissions and expense account.
Additional benefits after 3 months and opportunity to advance.
Flexible vacation time.
9am - 5pm, Mon-Friday
Squamish B.C. Office
Possible blend of working from our office, your home, and travel in western Canada
Sean Easton, Business Director
Global Rope Access is owned by Global Mountain Solutions Inc.