We are currently looking for a unique individual who is interested in working for a printing company that has diversified to become a fast growing marketing, web-design, photo studio social media company.
As the Graphic Design/ web-design Specialist at Global Print, the successful candidate will be responsible for executing a wide range of creative design projects. Product packaging, product branding, tradeshow graphics, banners, brochures, and flyers are examples of the broad range of assignments the ideal candidate will be involved with in their day to day activities. The ability to design and maintain websites is also a daily activity.
Must have full-cycle web site design and development. You must be fluent in all industry standard graphic editing software, and possess a strong sense of design fundamentals including color, composition, typography, and in-depth knowledge of the web design principles. Expertise knowledge of web technologies is required to understand the standards, design tools and trends. We are seeking a candidate with an entrepreneurial attitude, who is self-motivated, able to definitely multitask, and work in a fast paced environment.
Extremely proficient in the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum 3 years hands on graphic design experience.
- College diploma in Graphic Design.
- Proven design experience using InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to coordinate multiple design projects and deadlines.
- Flexibility to work on projects of varied size, duration, and scope.
- Possess maximum attention to detail and have the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, high energy, self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to receive input and feedback and make appropriate adjustments to projects.
- Understanding of Google Ad Words
- Understanding of Facebook Marketing