Fun workplace, and atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) – 1747 Queen Street East Toronto ON, M4L 3Y4 – 21 November 2016
A typical day at Global for me would be to:
• Opening duties
• Confirming orders, adding on to existing orders
• Supervising Co-Workers, delegating duties
• Providing excellent Customer Service to our clients, getting to know our clients by name, treating them like family with a warm welcoming experience.
• receiving deliveries, checking invoices, putting away stock-rotating stock
• Proficient in PointOfSales System - LBOSS
• Closing duties
Always made friends and got along easily with co workers, teaching new staff the ropes, making them feel comfortable in the workplace while learning new things.
Hardest part of the job would be receiving Show Orders, that's when we would receive 3 times the normal amount, trying to figure out where bulk product would go, but still keeping the store clean and inviting.
The most enjoyable part of the job is greeting the dogs, cats, and sometimes small animals who would come in the store (with their owner of course) giving the dogs treats, petting them, and making new friends!
Great staff, boss, management, natural pet nutrition, discount on pet food and accessories for staff
Long hours - 9 - 11 hour shifts depending on day from open to close.