If you’re looking for a managerial role where you’re constantly challenged to quickly deploy new technologies, and you love managing a team dedicated to assisting others with technology, we have an excellent opportunity for you to grow and excel in a fulfilling work environment.
GMS offers its employees an opportunity to work from their home offices and prides itself on creating a “green” on-line workforce long before it was a “trendy” thing to do.
GMS is filling this key position making this an ideal opportunity for:
- Experienced Managers interested in the constant evolution of techniques to improve customer experience and the performance of Help Desk Staff.
- Experienced Managers interested in improving techniques for arranging staff schedules, monitoring staff performance and evaluation.
- Experienced Managers with a flair for building a foundation of different procedures that will add to the smooth delivery of excellent and qualified customer service care.
- Recruiting, Hiring, Training and Maintaining a skills’ superior help desk support team
- Proven track record in scheduling support agents to match the activity required on the help desk
- Proven track record in meeting the customers SLA’s (internal and external)
- Proven track record in meeting and Exceeding High Quality Delivery Metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managers with P&L experience.
- Managers with experience in achieving budget; leading monthly Help Desk reviews; analyzing reports and metrics.
- Managers with experience in preparing projections on utilization for incoming user volumes
In addition to the experience in the tasks noted, the successful candidate will possess:
- University Baccalaureate Degree in business discipline or equivalent job experience.
- 3+ years practical experience in busy help desk management position
- Demonstrated expertise (5+ years) using and deploying ticketing systems (i.e. AutoTask or Connectwise).
- Bilingual (French and English) is considered an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with customers and senior management and sales
- A strong ability to multi-task.
- 3+ years as either Trainer / Instructor or 1 on 1 desk-side support tutor or coach
Indeed - 15 months ago
Global Mentoring Solutions is a diverse, customer centric support organization; dedicated to our Reseller Channel. We focus on two primary...