Global Knowledge

• Salary/Benefits
N/A
Onsite Coordinator (Former Employee), MississaugaJune 2, 2014
N/A

The people I worked with were great, the company went through many changes while I was there so it's hard to give an honest opinion of anything else about the company
Poor Pay but Nice Employees
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Vancouver BCJanuary 10, 2012
Pros: nice employees, group events, potluck lunch and going-away parties
Cons: east coast head office, compensation, lack of guidance
I filled in for someone who was away on leave. Unfortunately the company was in the middle of a merger. I got poor direction and the compensation was pitiful. Also with a head office near the East Coast it was hard to get administrative tasks in on deadlines.
Productive and fun work environment
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee), WokinghamAugust 22, 2014
A great place to work, fun, lively, all working towards making the company successful
Territory Account Manager (Current Employee), Cary, NCApril 16, 2014
Great place to work. Good Management and a growing company.
good working ethics
Temporary contract (Former Employee), Leeds, ENGJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: nice working environment
Cons: journey into work on bus!
The work day would start by booking candidates into the computer system for their computer exam. Monitoring them on CCTV
Also meeting and greeting candidates on weekly courses.
Ensuring refreshments made available for break and lunch times
setting up computer rooms for the next days' candidates.
I learnt how to set up computers for courses and using – more... the system for booking-in.
Management in house was a little intimidating but generally a nice person to work with.
Co-workers very friendly and approachable
Hardest part of the job was ordering exams for the candidates, long drawn-out ordering process
Enjoyable part was meeting lots of different people of all nationalities on a daily basis – less
Top training company.
Corporate Trainer/Instructor (Current Employee), Cary, NCApril 5, 2013
Pros: gk manages all the student recruitement & logistics
Cons: uncertain workload, due to season & economic ups and downs.
Great if you have a flexible way to pair training (variable workload due to seasonal and economic ups and downs) and consulting work/contracts. Requires quite a lot of traveling.
Challenging and exciting place to work.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Cary, NCFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: challenging
Cons: competitive
Managed a 1.5 million dollar territory by selling IT training to different organizations.
IT Training Advisor
IT Training Advisor (Former Employee), Cary, NCJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: excellent product, well established company, great benefits.
Cons: very few
Inside Sales catering to corporate, academic, government, and government contractors in the Baltimore/DC area. In order to establish new clientele and retain those existing, my calls primarily were upper management (MIS, IT Directors, CFO’s and CIO’s). Hold the record for most outbound calls made companywide. Quota exceeded by no less than 50% while – more... employed and averaged 185% monthly.

IT Certification Training. Primarily Cisco and MS Certifications. – less
Very Metric driven environment
Training Advisor (Former Employee), Cary, NCDecember 3, 2012
Good Company, good benefits. This Company however has no people skills when it comes to their employees. You will loose your identity and will only excel if you are in the top 5% of the Sales Floor, with 100 reps on the floor 95 will not advance in their career. Global is in the midst of replacing talented Sales reps with lower paid entry level employees – more... with less skills. You have to meet 100% of your annual objective or you will be let go. – less
Enjoyable work, great staff
WBT Developer / QA Technical Writer (Co-lead) (Former Employee), Cary, NCOctober 29, 2012
Wonderful company! I enjoyed occasional work from home. They were flexible with my hours after I had my first baby.
Good Company to work for to advance your career
Territory Account Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 13, 2012
Global Knowledge does a great job providing training to its customers. I have learned alot about the training industry. I work from home so I don't get a chance to see my peers regularly but they are very helpful when I need them. The hardest part of my job is getting customers to switch training providers.
Great Techonolgy Company with class training
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Cary, NCMarch 1, 2012
This company has international and local Training Centers as well as virtual class room training that deals with Microsoft, Cisco, RedHat software courseware.
Ambiente de trabajo
Colaboradora de Marketing (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFNovember 4, 2013
El ambiente laboral de la empresa es activo, dinámico, bastante agradable.

About Global Knowledge

Companies keep employee skills up-to-date with Global Knowledge. The firm provides technical training services to the employees – Read more