Do you have experience in event marketing? Do you have experience executing Email, SEM, Direct Mail campaigns? This opportunity might be for you.
Job Type: Full-time (40hrs/week)
Marketing Communications Coordinator
Global Innovative Campus (GIC) is an engineering firm that provides professional development training programs that assists engineers, engineering technologist and technicians in their career development. GIC is a strong advocate of lifelong learning, and we are looking for an individual who shares this value.
GIC staff members are dedicated to maintaining a positive internal culture in which they feel motivated to uphold strong performance as a part of their own personal growth and development as well as for the benefit of customers, and colleagues.
Working at GIC will give you opportunities to demonstrate your interpersonal skills internally and externally, adding value to the GIC team.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to assume the Marketing Coordinator position in a dynamic team environment. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning, organizing, and scheduling advertisement campaigns promoting educational events, courses and programs through different communication mediums. A high degree of professionalism is required in the delivery of advertisement campaigns as well as the ability to provide exceptional customer service and develop strong working relationships with all clients and stakeholders.
Who you are
You exhibit a high level of enthusiasm where ever you work. You welcome challenges and take them on competently. You have strong analytical skills, and you find solutions to problems. You make the effort to exceed expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player yet are able to work independently. You have fun and you make work fun for those working around you.
What you will achieve in this role (job functions include but are not limited to):
- Understand the fit of the courses and program requirements in business and industry;
- Expand delivery of programs and courses in different markets;
- Monitor and track various metrics;
- Direct the work of Data Entry Clerk;
- Perform regression analysis on historical program performance;
- Work closely with Educational Program Coordinator to enhance participation;
- Manage creative (film, design work, collateral, ads etc.) for given programs using internal and external resources where appropriate;
- Support the capturing of data and the extracting of reports for campaigns;
- manage the scheduling and sending of all lead nurturing campaigns;
- monitor and oversee social media engagement and campaigns;
- Work collaboratively within the Marketing Services team and Program Development team to develop, implement and manage effective marketing strategies;
- Able to read and execute marketing plans;
- Proactively make recommendations for modification of marketing plan;
- Meet annual quotas.
What you bring to this role
- A degree in business, Marketing stream is preferred;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel is required;
- Experience in SEM, SEO, Social Media, E-mail Marketing, Direct Mail Marketing
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a strong customer service orientation;
- Demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, problem-solving abilities and results orientation;
- Knowledge and understanding of the educational and training needs of business and industry professionals;
- Ability to perform multiple and complex tasks, with attention to detail and business processes;
- Organized, enthusiastic, innovative and able to deal with ambiguity and tight deadlines while working effectively in a team environment;
- Accepts ownership and accountability and possesses a high level of integrity;
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to be a collaborative team member;
- Experience in event marketing required;
- Some design experience or video production skills will be considered an asset (photoshop, powerpoint and word);
- Meticulous about tracking, record keeping and reporting - able to understand, develop and manage marketing reports;
- Ability to manage budgets.
Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.