Job Type: Full-time (40hrs/week)
Client Relations Specialist (CRS) – Sales
Global Innovative Campus (GIC) is an engineering firm that provides professional development training programs that assists engineers, engineering technologist and technicians in their career development. GIC is a strong advocate of lifelong learning, and we are looking for an individual who shares this value.
GIC staff members are dedicated to maintaining a positive internal culture in which they feel motivated to uphold strong performance as a part of their own personal growth and development as well as for the benefit of customers, and colleagues.
Working at GIC will give you opportunities to demonstrate your interpersonal skills internally and externally, adding value to the GIC team.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to assume the Client Relations Specialist (CRS) position in a dynamic team environment. The CRS is responsible for developing and advancing relationships with GIC’s major clients. This role will include: assisting client organizations identifying training needs; personal relationship selling; as well as developing and supporting sales promotions; and innovatively identifying new business opportunities.
Who you are
You exhibit a high level of enthusiasm where ever you work. You have strong sense of entrepreneurship, and take ownership of your work. You welcome challenges and take them on competently. You have strong analytical skills, and you find solutions to problems. You make the effort to exceed expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player yet are able to work independently. You have fun and you make work fun for those working around you.
What you bring to this role
- A degree in business;
- 2-5 years of sales and/or marketing experience (B2B), engineering services preferred;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel is required;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience using cloud-based CRM and marketing software;
- Knowledge and understanding of the educational and training needs of business and industry professionals;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a strong customer service orientation;
- Demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, problem-solving abilities and results orientation;
- Ability to perform multiple and complex tasks, with attention to detail and business processes;
- Organized, enthusiastic, innovative and able to deal with ambiguity and tight deadlines while working effectively in a team environment;
- Accepts ownership and accountability and possesses a high level of integrity;
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to be a collaborative team member;
- Meticulous about tracking, record keeping and reporting - able to understand, develop and manage marketing reports;
- Ability to manage budgets;
- Goal oriented.
What you will achieve in this role (job functions include but are not limited to):
- Understand the fit of the courses and program requirements in business and industry;
- Expand delivery of programs and courses in different markets;
- Monitor and track various metrics;
- Confidently conduct inbound and outbound direct sales to mid-to-senior level professionals;
- Convert business concepts into effectively implemented initiatives;
- Develop and oversee prospect conversion strategies;
- Participate in various activities including conference exhibiting, corporate presentations, speaking engagements, etc.;
- Engage and communicate with key stakeholders and clients;
- Identify new markets, new products/product advancements and new marketing processes;
- Work collaboratively within the Marketing Services team and Program Development team to develop, implement and manage effective marketing strategies;
- Meet annual quotas;
- Proposal writing.
Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.