Global Sports Management Group is a world leader in providing corporate hospitality packages to Senior Level Executives in a realm that exceeds the limitations of the boardroom. Packages to events range from the Canadian Grand Prix and Canadian Open to the Masters.
Located in the heart of the financial district, our company offers a comprehensive training program that will provide you with the skills needed to be successful in the industry. We offer base salary as well as a competitive commission structure that allows you the opportunity to dictate your own success. In addition to the competitive remuneration structure, we also offer the unique opportunity to travel to some of the world’s most prestigious sporting events and rub shoulders with some of the world’s top C-Level Executives.
This position also offers the opportunity for advancement into a sales management position for qualified candidates.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building and maintaining relationships with C-Level Executives through prospective and consultative selling practices.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A strong work ethic with the motivation and drive to succeed
- Ability to initiate sales calls to potential clients and experience working with sales quotas and targets
- A strong character, tone and rapport
- The ability to work independently
- Ability to research and seek decision makers in positions of authority, reaching our goal; relaying the company’s opportunities effectively to meet the needs of the client and generate new business
- Experience working in a call center or telephone sales environment
If you feel that you possess these qualifications and would like to be part of an exciting and growing company and team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
We thank all applicants but only those who qualify will be contacted.