Travel Agency requires an experienced full-time Travel Agent Manager to service the Edmonton, surrounding area and global marketplace.
We are looking for travel agents who want to take their careers to the next level and build a sustainable business. If you are presently working from home, our agency will provide you with more options in terms of marketing and less personal overhead costs, such as software and hardware, phone and Internet costs.
Remuneration based on Commission Only, (generous commission structure and uncapped earning potential) plus Employee Benefit Plan.
- The desire to specialize in the following; lowest cost travel tickets, group travel, honeymoon travel, cruise travel, sports and music events and much more.
- Researching online for the most cost-effective travel rates, group rates, cruise rates and more. A personal goal to be efficient and proficient at this skill in order to be one of the most successful travel agents in Alberta.
- Establish a team of Travel Agents by way of recruitment/development process.
- Ability to prospect and develop your own sources of travel referrals from a variety of sources.
- Developing and managing relationships with external referral partners.
- Completed travel related courses or programs at the post-secondary level.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Previous travel agent experience beneficial.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely flexible and adaptable and love working in a fast-paced business environment with changing priorities.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
Management will provide a professional working environment, assist with leads, ticketing software, reservation systems, provide any necessary marketing tools, provide custom branded website with travel updates and mentorship. Receive discounted travel & incentives from top travel providers.
If you are looking to make a move and take your career to the next level, please reply to this posting with your resume and cover letter to Terry Nistor.
All applications will be kept 100% confidential.
Principals only, no recruiters please.