Mortgage Brokerage office requires an experienced full-time licensed Mortgage Broker to service the Edmonton and surrounding area marketplace.
We are looking for mortgage professionals who want to take their careers to the next level and build a sustainable business.
Remuneration based on Commission Only, Bonus Options and Employee Benefit Plan.
- Be available to meet clients at times that are convenient for them such as in their home, at our office or at their place of work.
- Establish a team of Mortgage Broker Associates by way of recruitment/development process.
- Interview and take applications, obtain all pertinent personal and credit information, confirm employment, salary and source of down payment and submit application with recommendation for approval.
- Ability to prospect and develop your own sources of mortgage referrals from a variety of sources such as Realtors, Builders, Financial Services Companies, etc.
- Utilize network to establish reciprocal business relationships with real estate firms and other reputable business sources for the purpose of identifying suitable customer prospects for residential mortgage financing.
- Developing and managing relationships with external referral partners.
- Mortgage Broker Provincial Licence.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Previous mortgage lending experience mandatory with a solid understanding of underwriting guidelines.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely flexible and adaptable and love working in a fast-paced business environment with changing priorities.
Management will provide a professional working environment, assist with leads, establish lender agreements, provide any necessary marketing tools, provide custom branded website with automatic rate updates and mentorship.
If you are looking to make a move and take your business to the next level, please reply to this posting with your resume and cover letter to Terry Nistor.
All applications will be kept 100% confidential.
Principals only, no recruiters please.