Global ERP Solutions is seeking a talented Tester to work on a cutting edge support, design, development, integration and testing team working on new and existing software. You will be part of a team of dedicated professionals solving our customers' challenging problems.
This position is responsible for evaluating requirements for testing new or modified products and documentation prior to production release;
- Designing, developing, creating, and executing test plans and cases based on software requirements and technical understanding of product architecture;
- Executing various system, performance, integration, and ad-hoc tests according to approved test plans and testing schedule; troubleshooting, in conjunction with end users and development teams, on issues of reproducing, investigating and debugging software
- Generating defect reports for issues found during testing, and providing accurate testing status to project stakeholders; focusing on project quality issues, but also makes contributions beyond immediate assignments; possessing broad overall knowledge of business applications; working independently
- Reports to Team Lead, Quality Assurance, Quality Services
- Managing multiple testing projects concurrently.
- Bachelor in Technology or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of testing experience.
- Clear and concise verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to work in teams.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with initiative and accountability.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
Multiple Positions Available
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -