Glentel Employee Review

Changing, Challenging and Engaging
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kingston2 February 2014
Typical Day: Come to work, sign into a computer, check rate and rate sheets for updates, change applicable signage, Check emails, sign task list, audit sales contracts, and complete a cash in/cash out. We do not take the deposit and change until coverage comes in. Midday coverage is responsible for shipping the Damaged on arrival merchandise and checking in store transfers. In stock merchandise must be count once a day. Among light cleaning and assisting guests with their cellular needs we also made records and logs to monitor sales productivity.

When I went into cell phones I got the concept as I have become very familiar when using my own. I learnt tons of product knowledge I didn't know before and gave myself a different perspective.

Management is very motivating and encourages competition. I really enjoy being motivated positively.All of my co-workers work together and you can depend on them to help any guest.

The hardest part is explaining all of the information and why device costs are so high . Alot of people don't understand why the carriers have higher rates and why phone prices are so expensive. Learning how the customer takes in the information so that you can change your tactics to communicate with them.

I love the challenge and constant changes. I have been in retail for almost tens years and new opportunities never scare me.
Pros
independence and responsibility
Cons
shorter shifts

Other Glentel Employee Reviews

Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 December 2017
Good environment to work and great co workers, company has great benefits and great management staff. Working here has taught me great skills when it comes to sales
Conditions
Associé aux ventes (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC12 October 2017
Bonne source de défi, salaire proportionnel aux performances en vente.
Pros
Avantages sociaux