Glentel Employee Review

Sales Management job which has enabled an endless amount of growth
Store Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 May 2014
At Glentel we offer many solutions and opportunities to sell a multitude of options for the consumer looking at wireless products. We go after the ultimate customer experience in ensuring "legendary customer service". In over 7 years working for Glentel, it has enabled me to learn all aspects of running a profitable and successful business from: hiring the right employees, profit/loss, mentoring, payroll, marketing, and client solutions.
My current role at Glentel is a Sales Manager, in which I oversea all aspects of the business within the store, as well as I support other new Sales Managers and Assistant Managers. I support these managers through a program I teach and operate that mentors all new managers in my network and gives them the opportunity to grow.
There are many difficulties that come with the job from overcoming objections to basically everything we sell, to language barriers, and traffic. However, through building a successful team of employees, client referral network and practicing good business I have overcome every single difficulty faced.
Just as there are difficulties, there are many enjoyable parts of the job. From building a successful business, to ensuring the best possible quality experience for clients. However, for the me, the most enjoyable part has been the growth I have taken as a person and the things I have learned. Through working at Glentel I have learned an endless amount of skills that have helped me become the successful ambitious person I am today.

Other Glentel Employee Reviews

Fantastic Employer
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Okotoks, AB29 January 2018
Great commission structure. Fantastic management with a lot of support provided for employees. Lots of opportunity for advancement and management programs give a lot of training
Productive, fast paced working environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 January 2018
Glentel has been a great position for me thus far. Its a fast paced environment, that rewards hard workers. A typical day includes dealing with a multitude of different customers and personalities and finding the perfect balance between want and need, and finding the best possible solution.
Pros
meeting new people, learning about the ever changing wireless industry
Cons
Long hours on feet