Glentel Inc. Employee Reviews in Canada

Learn Life
Sales & Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ONMay 27, 2014
Job Work/Life Balance - 10/10
Salary - 8/10
Benefits - 10/10
Job Security/Advancement - 10/10
Management - 10/10
Job Culture - 10/10
Pros
all
I am a team player accountable for team performance, enjoy meeting people, being part of an award winning team
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 22, 2013
Glentel provides recognition to staff for their customer and sales achievements. This has been the most fun. Some of my job duties include opening and closing store, general maintenance and upkeep of the store, review sales targets and briefing staff, providing telecommunication solutions to customers based on their need, trouble-shooting any issues, review staff performance, conduct inventory checks daily, weekly and monthly, updating purchasing orders, provide written updates to senior management on sales and customer issues.
The best part of my job was achieving sales and being accountable for profit and loss for the store, training staff on various products and coaching, being the go-to person for any solutions.
The job required me to work 80hours a week that has impacted my home life.
Pros
awards and recongnition
Cons
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONOctober 30, 2012
Can make a lot of money, valuable customer service skills were gained. Good team environment, staff is great to work with. Hardest part of the job is satisfaction, can end up working long hours with out pay to hit commission goals. Best part about the job is the money.
Pros
lots of incentives
Cons