We are looking for a full-time or part-time medical professional to join an entrepreneurial organization as a Medical Assistant. This role is perfect for an LPN who wants to work in a private weight loss / aesthetic clinic environment.
Purpose of the role:
- Provide support and answer patient medical questions.
- Prepare medications, and administer injections.
- Coordinate patients and visitors in a way that enhances their experience and being conscious of their time.
- Work as part of a team to exceed patient’s expectations.
- Answers medical questions & perform IM injections.
- Performs patient weigh-in’s and recording of measurements.
- Ensure all patient charts are up to date and entered into software.
- Manage patient concerns and escalate to medical director as required.
- Greet visitors and patients, in person or on the telephone. Promptly responds to calls and in person customers.
- Performs small group educational consultations on weight loss program.
- Provides exceptional customer service and is Empathetic and Responsive to patients needs.
- Comfortable performing small group educational consultations, and answering questions.
- Excellent “bed side manner.”
- Likes and is able to build relations and works and contributes to the team.
- Punctual and reliable. Able to work 6:30am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday. May be required to work 2-3hrs on occasional Saturdays.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Pleasant, professional, with Exceptional fluency in English.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Organization with strong attention to detail.
- Experience educating patients on weight loss programs an asset.
- Interest in aesthetic medicine (Botox, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, skin care, mineral makeup, etc..).
- Completed a recognized nursing program .
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel), Google Gmail & Calendar, with strong computer skills.
- Must be licensed in Alberta
- LPN (member of CLPNA), currently licensed in Alberta
- Experience with hCG for weight loss an asset.
- 2 years experience in a medical environment an asset.
Company Core Values:
- We are at our best when we work as a team.
- Treat everyone with Empathy, Honesty and Respect.
- Make a positive difference in every patient’s life.
For more information please visit: http://www.glenmorehealthcare.com/careers
Please e-mail your resume along with salary expectations and 2 work related reference to Jeff Russell at: careers @ glenmorehealthcare.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No Phone Calls please.
Indeed - 18 months ago