We are looking for a full-time medical professional to join an entrepreneurial organization in a dynamic role. This role is perfect for an IMG (International Medical Graduate) who wants to work Monday-Friday during the day in a private clinic environment. Glenmore Healthcare is Calgary’s leading provider of: Medically Supervised Weight Loss program, Coolscultping Body Shaping, Cosmetic Injectables and Travel Vaccinations.
If you are looking for a “job” or a “paycheck,” then this job is not for you!
Company Core Values:
- We are at our best when we work as a team.
- Treat everyone with Empathy, Honesty and Respect.
- Make a positive difference in every patient’s life.
Purpose of the role:
- Developing patient treatment plans for weight loss, aesthetics and/or travel vaccinations.
- Perform patient consultations and educate patients in a clear, concise manner.
- Prepare medications, and administer injections.
- Work as part of a team to exceed patient’s expectations.
- Performs patient consultations and makes recommendations on treatment plans.
- Answers questions & performs IM injections.
- Ensure all patient charts are up to date and entered into software.
- Manage patient concerns and escalate to medical director as required.
- Performs small group educational consultations on weight loss program.
- Developing travel vaccination plans for patients.
- Body shaping using Zeltiq’s Coolsculpting machine.
- Greet visitors and patients, in person or on the telephone. Promptly responds to calls and in person customers.
- Provides exceptional customer service and is Empathetic and Responsive to patients needs.
- Comfortable performing small group educational consultations, providing recommendations and answering patient questions.
- Ability to recommend complimentary products and services to meet patient’s needs.
- Excellent “bed side manner.”
- Likes and is able to build relations and works and contributes to the team.
- Punctual and reliable. Able to work 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday (May be required to work 2-3hrs on occasional Saturdays).
- Should have a healthy lifestyle.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Pleasant, professional, with Exceptional fluency in English.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Organization with strong attention to detail.
- Experience educating patients on weight loss programs an asset.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel), Google Gmail & Calendar, with strong computer skills.
- Must live in Calgary or surrounding community.
- IMG (International Medical Graduate)
- Experience with hCG for weight loss an asset.
- Experience using Coolsculpting and asset.
- Interest in aesthetic medicine (Botox, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, skin care, mineral makeup, etc..).
- 2 years experience in a medical environment an asset.
For more information please visit: www.glenmorehealthcare.com/careers
Please e-mail your resume along with salary expectations and 2 work related reference to Jeff Russell at: careers @ glenmorehealthcare.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No Phone Calls please.
Indeed - 4 months ago