Working with our external clients, you will provide telephone and onsite IT support solutions. Various duties for the position include, but are not limited to: assisting with the design, installation, configuration and maintenance of global WAN, LAN and active directory domain structure; align architectural design with enterprise architecture and business objectives; installing, configuring and supporting operating systems; and supporting IT systems including MS Exchange, Sharepoint, etc. You are able to field and track customer calls, troubleshoot issues, coordinate the scheduling of IT Technicians and perform remote server monitoring and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technology or related program
- 5+ years experience on Windows Server (2003/2008 RS), SQL Server, SharePoint, Exchange (2003/2007/2010) Administration
- Proven experience in installing, upgrading and maintaining Windows Servers in domain environment (Active Directory)
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSE, MSP)
- Routers, Switches and Firewalls configuration and administration are required (preferably with Cisco, Juniper or Sonicwall)
- Virtualization experience (VMware and Hyper-V)
- This position demands continued innovation and education, problem solving and decision making skills, ability to work independently and with other team members
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing any and all issues that can occur to a piece of IT equipment at a client site.
- Preparing specifications and quotes for hardware requirements
- Engage in customer relationship management activities to ensure clients’ needs are being fulfilled.
- Self-starter works well with little supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills – demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers; able to tactfully deal with and resolve challenging demands by customers in a positive, professional manner.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work closely with clients and staff to understand and communicate technical issues and able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Follow through with administrative tasks such as detailed tracking of time and ticket creation.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Experience providing managed services an asset.
- IP telephony experience an asset.
- Great sense of humour.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing company. Glenbriar Technologies offers an attractive opportunity in a fun and interesting work environment.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Whether your business requires complete IT infrastructure management or customized solutions designed, delivered and managed in partnership...