GlaxoSmithKline

GlaxoSmithKline Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Gurgaon , IndiaJune 28, 2014
-Awarded Business Excellence award at GSK for successfully planning and executing revenue increasing business initiative
-Received highest performance rating in GSK within 08 months of taking charge.
-Managed to change the face of the territory from day 1 in GSK by pulling it from a YTD de growth to high double digit growth within first year
-40% YTD – more... growth in first year as an ASM, the highest ever for the branch in the first year as an ASM at Wipro CCLG
-Opened up six new upcountry markets in first two months of joining, while working as Mgmt. Trainee
- Achieved the sales targets, value and SKU wise, quarter on quarter for the assigned territory while working as an Management Trainee
- Designed a brand detailer containing all the products prices, SKU wise which was well appreciated and was adopted by the whole sales team at WCCLG – less
production
Packaging Operator (Former Employee), west sussexJune 26, 2014
Pros: money was good people were ok
Cons: long hours
packing tablets,running machines,got on with people who i worked with,the hardest part of the job was doing double days.most enjoyable part of the job was working with people who you could have a laugh with but still get the work out.
Dynamic and stimulating work environment
Price Variance Analyst (Former Employee), Brentwood, LondonJune 24, 2014
The office is very large and modern and provides a very engaging working (and recreational) environment. Working in the finance department was demanding due to the large capacity of daily transactions, but also provided a good learning curve. I found that, probably due to the size, that strong management was insufficient at times. Morale was perhaps – more... a bit low due to outsourcing of jobs taking place at the time. Overall, a pleasant place to work and well suited dto an employee looking for a career in the pharmaceuticals industry. – less
Same as above
Compensation & Benefits Lead, Gulf & Near East (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJune 23, 2014
Goos exposure and many new projects to manage. Overall an amazing experience with challenges of dealing with 9 markets.
Great culture amazing people!
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJune 18, 2014
Great culture amazing people! Coworkers and management are the best I've worked with.
Positive Culture
Community Pharmacy Liaison/Account Specialist (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJune 17, 2014
GSK strives to maintain a positive work culture and treats employees with respect and provides great benefits.
good place to learn
PROCESS OFFICER (Current Employee), Sonipat, HRJune 17, 2014
overall OK
good for food industry knowledge.
good management
Great Environment to work
ETL Developer (Current Employee), Durham, NCJune 16, 2014
Pros: flexible work huurs
Cons: not any
I would like to work as an contract0r bcause of the Work culture and the team also so encouraging.
Challenging and rewarding place to work
Senior Health Systems Account Manager (Current Employee), Field BasedJune 14, 2014
Pros: company is big on developing employees and giving them opportunities to advance.
Cons: company's current compensation model.
Day starts with planning for meetings with Key decision makers, such as Medical Directors, Quality Mangers, Nurse Managers within my assigned accounts either by pre-scheduled appointments or cold calling. The most rewarding part of the job is planning for an advance with the customer and actually achieving that advance and agreement from the customer – more... to take an action. I work with an awesome team, we regularly share ideas and best practices and are there for one another for support.

The hardest part of the job is trying to access some difficult to see providers and identifying others within the account that might benefit from the resources I am trying to provide. My role is not typical of what providers are use to seeing from pharmaceutical companies so it takes time to build trust. – less
I assited the maintenance team with any work neede to be done performed some troubleshooting on pill making and packeging equipment
Control tech (Former Employee), Zebulon, NCJune 13, 2014
Pros: clean well equipt
Cons: changing suits 3 maybe 4 times a day lot of walking
Great place to work people are great work environment is spotless .never had any problem with getting parts or making suggestions for improving equipment The plant is complex and can be physically demanding at times each process is its own isolated room or rooms so the motor control applications are in corridors outside the room with time you would – more... find your way around .there is an in plant restaurant with great food prices were I thought on the high side but the food was great and you have a good selection – less
No excitement at all working for a pharma group
Editor (Former Employee), RTP NCJune 11, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: boring
Great pay, but not an exciting or challenging work environment.
never a dull moment very fun and exciting job
Packaging Operator (Former Employee), Zebulon, ncJune 11, 2014
Pros: overtime, having co-workers that was a team player. over all a very positive environment
Cons: was only a temp at the time, wish i could go back. momentary changes sometimes that was overwhelming until i adjust
A typical day for me was working third shift three days in a week with allowing you to work over time. I learned at this pharmaceutical plant that the environment, the job at different stations was always exciting because you weren't doing the same thing. My co-workers were just awesome. I had a lot of fun times there.
Exciting, excellent and friendly team
Pricing analyst - CBS Financial Services (Temp) (Former Employee), Uxbridge, UKJune 10, 2014
Pros: good use of it, friendly people
Cons: career development was slow
Learnt how pharmaceutical products are priced, understood trade routes. Sales and shipping information and prices fluctuate. The most interesting part of the job was trouble shooting problems in Excel, teaching Excel functionality to my work colleagues and general spreadsheet modelling in Excel.
Extreme work with no life
Research Intern (Current Employee), Zebulon, NCJune 9, 2014
The job culture was very hectic and physically no time available for personal works and responsibilities.
productive and fun working place
SD Consultant (Current Employee), banglore,indiaJune 8, 2014
Its good to work with this company.my coworkers was good and knowledge share able.Manegment was perfect.
Controls Engineer Consultant
Sr. Project Controls Engineer (Former Employee), Collegeville, PAJune 5, 2014
This is a great company to work for. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Management staff is amazing.
Enjoyed!!
Junior (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches, free goodies
Cons: na
I really enjoyed my work experience at Glaxo SmithKline, I was very sad once my 2 weeks was up. I learned how the 'office world' worked and I knew from then what I wanted my career to be. The people there were great to work with and showed me everything.
GSK is great company where people can work however facing difficultis to manage histotory and futur
Morocco Sales Director (Former Employee), MoroccoMay 30, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
I spend 23 year at gsk morocco where i learn lot , it's good place to work hard with good people
style of managment was very close and open door
Study Delivery Manager (Current Employee), Panama, OKMay 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
In all this years working in clinical trials I learned a lot of thing in Monitoring activities, as facilities, site selection, negotiation, management team. But the most important thing I believe is work with integrity, with value and transparence environment . I really like to share with you all the experience gain and all the studies that I participated.
Excellent career move
Senior Executive Account Manager, Oncology (Former Employee), upstate new YorkMay 28, 2014
Hard work will produce excellent results and compensation

About GlaxoSmithKline

GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a global healthcare group, which is engaged in the creation and discovery, development, manufacture – Read more

GlaxoSmithKline Photos