GlaxoSmithKline Employee Review

View all GlaxoSmithKline reviews

Routine work as an Engineering contractor in the Engineering/Validation depts.
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 January 2014
As a full time contractor working for multiple customers at GSK at the same time was an exciting and rewarding experience.

I worked for the Engineering dept, Pilot Plant Technical directorate dept as well as the Validation dept. I learned how to manage multiple customer demands and how to manage my time efficiently in order to meet tight timelines and ensure the accuracy of my documents according to GSK and GMP standards.

My co-workers have been a pleasure to work with and what I consider the best/most enjoyable part of working at GSK. I was able to learn from their expertise and appreciated their ability to work well under pressure.

The hardest part about the job was the most recent uncertainty of the position and the lack of stability as a contractor and the lack of possibility for professional growth at the company.
Pros
Work/life balance.
Cons
No long term committment.

Other GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

Force du travail d'équipe
RESPONSABLE DE TERRITOIRES ABITIBI&TÉMISCAMONGU E (Former Employee) –  Abitibi & Témiscamingue7 November 2017
L'organisation due à des pressions externes propres à l'industrie a du entreprendre des changements profonds dans ses 'façons de faire'
Pros
Travail d.équipe
Cons
climat de changements profonds et rapide, incertitude
Great place to work if you can get in.
Help Centre Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 October 2017
Pros:

Pretty much everything.

Cons:

Very difficult to get in, often they will hire 2 year contracts and will not keep you longer the the 2 year mark as this could cause them legality issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2