GlaxoSmithKline Employee Review

View all GlaxoSmithKline reviews

Productive and challenges
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 September 2013
Typical day at work, take customers call requesting for their certificate and add it to my to do list, calls for overcharge on their invoice I dispatch to another employee. I learned to update customer profile and and deleting contact name. I process letters and certificates and mail to customers. I am a perfectionist and I learned that is not everything I can be perfect in, like sending certificate and it does not line up all the time. hardest part of my job is when I cannot get a hold of a manager and the customer do not want to leave a message and you cannot page, what I usually do to ask if I can put them on hold and physically deliver the message. The best part of my day is when I have to teach co-workers how to use Excel.
Pros
I received lunch voucher for working overtinme to complete a job
Cons
Long overtime to complete a job

Other GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

Motivating workplace with exceptional management
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 January 2018
GSK provides a welcoming and motivating environment for all employees. As a summer student, I was encouraged to step out of my comfort zone to learn new skills and develop existing ones. Management is very transparent and open to ideas from the entire team.
Pros
Fitness centre
Cons
A lot of time spent at a desk
Endroit très propre
technicienne stérilisation (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC13 January 2018
Beaucoup de formation! Si vous voulez monter des échelons, tout est possible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2