At Glasence Inc., we are working on an interesting product that could excite millions of
people globally. The idea is to combine all mobile, web and other related technologies and make an app and web portal that will be available for anyone who has access to data.
Glasence Inc. could be a place for those who believe in doing something great in life
while having the ability to think freely to bring out the best talent to meet specific product objective.We have working teams in different part of globe with offices located in India and Canada.
The Glasence's team require a software engineer (backend developer) who has the skills and talent to put together the tools such as Ruby, Python, Go, APIs and data base to run together that will provide synchronous process, page management, real time updates, while not compromising the privacy or security.
The system should be scalable as the user growth will increase and the performance should be the same no matter whether the system has 10% or 100% peek. Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
KEY SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, S3) and Chef or Puppet
- Skills and demonstrated talent of planning, developing, integrating MySQL and related tools for mobile and web functions.
- Posses an ability to understand the system function from wire-frame and convert that into system design.
- Possess excellent technical understanding of iOS, Android, BB10 and Windows 8 platforms
- Proven experience working with development team
- Experience writing multithreaded code
- Active Facebook API or Android developer
- Knowledge/experience with redis, memcached, and other NoSQL systems
- Experience with solutions for data storage, analysis and reporting of large distributed data sets
- Post secondary education or equivalent is required.
If you had to opportunity in the past to work as backend software engineer for this type of development place and interested in this current opportunity, you are welcome to submit your resume, and also summary details of your past involvement with projects to our attention.
Glasence Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, we thank for all applicants, however, those who be selected for an interview will be contacted via email or telephone shortly.