For a great start to a remarkable Interior Designer career ahead, see the opportunity Glasence Inc. has to offer you. At Glasence Inc you will have the chance to work with a diverse group of people, apply your interior design knowledge and skills to re-decorate homes to a modern and comfort style that can meet the desires of many families. At this position you will always be on your feet and there will be plenty of opportunities where you would have to think out of the box.
As the successful candidate your responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Architect and Senior Management
- Provide proficiency in interior design
- Complete projects within timelines and budgets
- Advise on approaches to project delivery
- Assist in the preparation of deliverables at all project phases
- Bring innovative ideas to the table
The successful candidate will possess:
-1-2 years of work experience
-Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Interior Design from an university and/or any recognized certificate from an institution
-Positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Possess an understanding of the architecture and interior design professions
-Excellent written and verbal communication
-A self starter who is innovative and enjoy working in a team environment.
-Demonstrated understanding in a variety of project types and project delivery methods
- Strong awareness in the art of design presentations
By sending your cover letter and resume by Dec 3, 2012
Build your career and see the opportunities for you to come!