Girl Guides of Canada Employee Review

View all Girl Guides of Canada reviews

Very nice place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2013
I enjoyed working at CDI as the staff and management was professional and still easy to work with.

The coworkers were very helpful and welcoming.

I learned to use Raiser's Edge.

The hardest part of the job was the very high demand and steady pressure. The most enjoyable part was working with a great and finishing tasks in a timely manner
Pros
nice to have free tea, coffee and cookies
Cons
working long hours and travelling

Other Girl Guides of Canada Employee Reviews

Fun
Girl guides, pathfinders, rangers (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 November 2017
A typical day was going over plans and talking about things to do. I learned how to be responsible. There was nothing hard about it, everything i did there i enjoyed.
Lots of fun to be had!
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON18 October 2017
Teaching girls of all ages new & exciting projects, life skills such as being curious about learning about things like bugs & animals, the differences between them, their habitats, what they eat, etc.Went indoors camping with the girls in churches & girl guide head quarters. We sold cookies 2 times per year and raised money for camps, etc. We held pot luck dinners, taught and participated in arts, crafts & games.
Pros
had tons of fun with the kids.
Cons
way too expensive