Girl Guides of Canada Employee Review

View all Girl Guides of Canada reviews

productive amazing scenery amazing enviroment friendly co-workers and staff
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Clifford, ON5 January 2014
I loved working for the girl guides, schedule was open , went into a natural flow for working in all areas , never had a problem with staff or kids staying at the camp. Was a little out of the way but with a more economical vehicle , that would have been not as taxing as it was. Another thing is the supplies and tools needed were always up to date. Yes I would work there again if needed.
Pros
schedule flexibity
Cons
The amount of gas to travel back and forth

Other Girl Guides of Canada Employee Reviews

Lots of fun to be had!
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON18 October 2017
Teaching girls of all ages new & exciting projects, life skills such as being curious about learning about things like bugs & animals, the differences between them, their habitats, what they eat, etc.Went indoors camping with the girls in churches & girl guide head quarters. We sold cookies 2 times per year and raised money for camps, etc. We held pot luck dinners, taught and participated in arts, crafts & games.
Pros
had tons of fun with the kids.
Cons
way too expensive
fun volunteer job
Girl Guide Leader (Current Employee) –  Angus, ON17 October 2017
Girl Guides of Canada has been a fantastic adventure in my life. from being a camper when I was 6 to the present, where I am now a leader. It gives girls the opportunity to make new friends and gain many new, and necessary life skills.
Pros
working with children, fun games and learning opportunities, fantastic people
Cons
volunteer only, week long overnight camp