Absolutely amazing place to work
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) – Uxbridge – May 4, 2016
Working Working in a team within a team of 6, providing implementation, development, guidance and support services to UK and EMEA-based business users, Global IS teams, Global Service Desk, and 3rd party support providers.
• Supervising all IT functions relative to 400 VIPs, Directors, Scientists and Sales Reps.
• Active Directory administration, VMware (VMSphere) administration , Horizon Client and VDI administration.
• Escalation point for other IT members reporting to directly to Gilead Management HQ in Paris.
• Worked closely with External Vendors with Major audits and compliance regulations.
• Working involvement of Microsoft Exchange Administrator, Active directory management and Mobile Iron device management, with heavy exposure to CISCO IP Telephony including administration of Cisco call manager Version 9.
• Vodafone site administrator, functions relating to Asset Management of all Mobile devices, associated billing accounts and identification codes for all devices.
• Procurement troubleshooting, administration and deployment of all Microsoft, iOS and Android devices.