This role is responsible for a variety of functions including shipping and receiving, gathering raw materials, and delivering samples to the laboratories. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience working in a plant/warehouse environment with good organizational and inventory management skills. Other requirements include:
· Forklift operation and license
· Comfortable with handling chemicals
· Transport Dangerous Goods (TDG) experience; Shipper/Receiving experience
· Proficient with basic computer skills (Microsoft office/ outlook)
· Very good English communication skills, both verbal and written
· Self motivated with ability to work independently
· Experience with an inventory management system (i.e. Oracle) would be an asset.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Gilead's R&D and Manufacturing facility in Edmonton handles the development and manufacturing of investigational drugs, supplies active pharmaceutical ingredients for clinical research programs, and contributes to new product launch supplies.