Wild TV is looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager that has a passion for direct response marketing and maximizing profits while ensuring customer needs are met. Overseeing the marketing department, the selected candidate will be the point of contact for all internal and external communications including relaying management goals and objectives to the Wild TV marketing team and collaborate on campaign development and execution.
- Plan, coordinate and implement marketing strategies for various B2B and B2C product portfolios across all companies.
- Evaluate existing marketing practices and seek new promotional opportunities.
- Consult and collaborate with internal departments including executive team, programming, production, sales and finance to coordinate and execute marketing strategies.
- Prove the viability of investing and/or reinvesting in products, programs or promotions. Oversee the tracking and evaluation of campaigns.
- Compile and analyze market research and relay information to appropriate individuals.
- Develop and coordinate collateral to support sales team and liaise with Wild TV clientele to improve their results and advise on marketing strategy where applicable.
- Manage projects and budgets to align with market priorities and business objectives.
- Plan and execute use of contra media trades and coordinate co-marketing efforts with producers and manufacturers.
- Build and strengthen relationships with external partners including Canadian and international carriers and relevant outdoor associations/programs.
- Managing content, tracking and analyzing website activity and enhancing SEO through relevant link building, metadata, social sharing and keywords to ensure optimal site performance.
- Creating and developing strategic relationships with partners to increase content for the website, e-mail campaigns and social media platforms to grow revenue in various departments.
- Create, manage, and monitor efforts on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and other merging/relevant social media platforms for advertising opportunities.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of proven marketing experience in integrated advertising and direct marketing campaigns
- Marketing Degree, diploma or equivalent
- Excellent project management and organizational skills. Ability to effectively lead project teams through timelines, prioritization, budget management and collaboration is a must.
More information about this position and Wild TV is available on our website at www.wildtv.ca.
Indeed - 14 months ago
is dedicated to providing quality captioning, subtitling, transcription services, video encoding, transcoding and smart tv app...