GIBSON ENERGY

GIBSON ENERGY Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Truck Transportation Department
Coordinator Carrier Insurance (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 19, 2014
I worked in the Truck Transportation department which had great management and a wonderful and social work group. The managers there really do support their employees to help them succeed. It is a social work group with team building events occurring often. This particular department has a strong promote from within policy for those employees who prove themselves capable.
not bad place
Tridem Tanker Truck driver (Former Employee), Wabasca, ABApril 17, 2014
The environment was good, camp was ok, food pretty good. Lots of good people there and easy to get along with most people.
A diverse company that lets you grow in the direction you choose.
General Manager Terminal & Pipeline Operations (Former Employee), Calgary, AlbertaJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: diverse, great benefits, supportive
Cons: very conservative
Over 20 years with Gibson, I progressed from a field engineer responsible for operational maintenance and project management up through business development, looking for new corporate business ventures, and ultimately to operations management. At no time did I feel that I was being subjected to repetitive, pigeon-hole type roles with the company. Always something new to keep to days interesting.
Learned lots on the budgeting and management side of things.
PLANT MANAGER / LEAD OPERATOR (Current Employee), Kindersley, SKSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: small town atmosphere
Cons: no support from higher ups.
Learned lots and started to facillities on my own, so gave me lots of confidence in my work. Did all the hiring for these two facilities. But very little support from head office.
Great Summer Job
Relief Operator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 23, 2013
Pros: great pay, great experience
I was employed here three consecutive summers, and each time I learned more about the business. The management was very good at understanding the needs of its employees.