Digital Marketing Manager
Ottawa Home Office
2480 Walkley Rd., Ottawa, ON, K1G 6A9
We continue to grow and expand and need individuals seeking a challenging and interesting career. We are looking for a dynamic individual who enjoys the challenge and fast pace of the marketing industry and wishes to pursue a successful career in this field. In this role, you will be reporting to the Marketing Planning Manager, your focus will be to develop Giant Tiger's digital brand "voice" that drives the online reputation and sales, as well as supports the traditional marketing goals.
- Drive the customer retention strategy to achieve Giant Tiger’s brand goals, focused on growing omni-channel engagement, channel traffic and customer base.
- Help develop and execute the email marketing strategy, with shared ownership of customer segmentation and life-cycle campaigns.
- Develop and execute email programs within the established omni-channel marketing strategies and test agendas for renewal, segmentation and engagement across multiple platforms of subscriber retention, including online, email and digital/tablet products.
- Execute and monitor social media marketing calendars under the direction of the Marketing Planning Manager
- Execution of day-to-day social media activities for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. ensuring they support the building of our brand and drive traffic to brick and mortar and eComm.
- Develop and execute strategies to provide a cohesive online experience that drives traffic to the site and retains customers.
- Implement annual contest plan to increase brand awareness and maintain engagement of our digital network
- Minimum 12 years of progressive marketing experience with at least 3 years of on-line digital experience in eCommerce and on-line marketing preferably within a retail or multi-channel retail environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field;
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML & inDesign;
- Proven success in mentoring and managing a team;
- Strong communicating skills;
- Ability to work on your own with minimal supervision
Interested applicants should submit a resume by email to: hocareers@ gianttiger.com
Please specify position: Digital Marketing Manager