This position will attract individuals who enjoy variety in their daily/weekly activities. The Grocery Associate has the opportunity to get involved in the presentation of the products and building eye attractive displays for our customers.
- Maintaining replenishment of assigned area.
- Communicating hot selling items to the Store Manager.
- Completing markdowns and SKU changes when needed.
- Maintaining planograms, labels, tickets and signing standards.
- Performing cycle counts as required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
This position requires that you be available to work evenings and weekends.
Are you passionate and enthusiastic? Do you have a strong work ethic and superior customer service skills? Do you enjoy being part of a team environment? Then we want to hear from you! Submit your resume via email, or visit the store at 14097 Victoria Trail NW to apply in person.
Some of the benefits our Giant Tiger Associates enjoy are:
- Health and Dental benefits
- Associate discount program
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunities for career growth
- Opportunities to give back to the community through community involvement