This full time position will attract individuals who enjoy variety in their daily/weekly activities. The Grocery Associate has the opportunity to get involved in the presentation of the products and building eye attractive displays for our customers.
- Maintaining replenishment of assigned area.
- Communicating hot selling items to the Store Manager.
- Completing markdowns and SKU changes when needed.
- Maintaining planograms, labels, tickets and signing standards.
- Performing cycle counts as required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- This position requires that you be available to work day, evenings and weekends.
Some of the benefits our Giant Tiger Associates enjoy are:
- Health and Dental benefits
- Associate discount program
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunities for career growth
- Opportunities to give back to the community through community involvement
Interested in joining our team? Please submit your resume via email, by fax at 780-645-1826; or apply in person at 103 - 4210 50th Avenue, St.Paul