GHG Corporation Employee Reviews

Fast paced Recruiting for the impossible
Talent Sourcer/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Webster, TX3 July 2017
I learned to recruit for the most difficult jobs and stretch every resource I could find. As usual, hyper-aggressive politics involved, always be neutral and kind to everyone.
Pros
Amount of work was so fast paced you days would fly bye.
Cons
Prefer not to say.
I enjoyed working with this company.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX13 January 2016
Technician: Tested, repaired, logged and shipped equipment, which consisted of laser printers, receipt printers, scales, customer interface units, and scanners.

I learned how to test repair equipment.

Management: A fair group of people.

I did not find this a hard place to work for.

The most enjoyable part of the job was all the people I worked with.
Fast paced great place to work.
Talent Sourcer (Former Employee) –  Webster, TX30 December 2014
I was always learning something new and challenging myself. One of the best companies I have every worked for.
Pros
Brilliant Recruiting Manager
Cons
Very few cons
Productive and great place to work. Many benefits.
Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX7 October 2014
Everyone was great. A very good company to work for and they have several activities through the year that let us see other co-workers and get a chance to socialize. Plus, they have activities that you can participate in that help others in need.
Interesting place to work
System Safety Engineer, Space Shuttle (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX17 April 2014
On site at JSC for Space Shuttle program. Very interesting work. Semi annual Face-to-Face meetings at Shuttle Contractor's facilities and other space centers were very exciting.
Pros
9/80 work schedule was available when I was there
Great Small Business
Senior Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX9 January 2014
A great small business to work for. Personnel are more like family than employees.
Pros
Small business culture
Excellent Company to work for
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX4 December 2013
Over the past 6 years with GHG Corporation it has been apparent to me that many companies are out just to make a quick buck, but there are a few companies that will definitely take care of their employees and GHG Corporation is one of those companies. The pay was very competitive, vacation times are good, and the benefits topped those of the bigger companies.
Nasa
Flight Equipment Processing Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX18 March 2013
Contract with NASA. I got clothing and other items pack for the Astronauts. All items were done with specfic paper work.
Hires competent personnel. Does not micro-manage but shows confidence in their workforce and shows employee appreciation throughout the year.
Executive/Professional Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX17 January 2013
Completely enjoyed a long working relationship with GHG. Excellent management that really cares for its employees. Work force is diversified, compensation is fair.
Pros
excellent management, good compensation, family-friendly, employee appreciation events, community service oriented
We DO that kind of work
Senior System Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX9 July 2012
GHG is a very good place to work. The company is open to innovation and works diligently to keep valued employees. The company encouraged education and provided training. The company does a good job at allowing employees to succeed professionally while balancing a family life. Management is working to move into additional areas (original emphasis was NASA-centered).
Pros
management was very accessible, forward-thinking, supported personal development
Cons
working to diversify into oil and gas not a lot of work yet