As part of Sonepar Canada and one of the largest electrical distribution networks, Gescan has put together a unique blend of people, products and partners to help customers with their electrical product and service needs.
We are a leader in the distribution of electrical supplies and equipment with 24 branches spanning throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario. Gescan West serves three major market sectors: the commercial segments, residential contractors and industrial end users.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and results-oriented Branch Administrator to join our team in our Vancouver branch and be a part of an exciting business unit within Gescan.
- Answers, directs phone calls
- Responsible for ensuring messages on branch voicemail are delivered
- Maintains all filing for branch
- Responsible for cash sales, including batching point of sale machine (Visa/MC/I), safekeeping of cheques, including filling of deposit slips.
- Creating credits for accounts for pricing discrepancies and returns
- Resolving Accounts Payable disputes and discrepancies.
- Resolving customer invoice disputes from Credit Dept.
- Processes freight claims
- Dealing with defective product, including dealing with Reps/Vendors.
- Investigating and resolving inter-branch warehouse transfer discrepancies.
- Updating/maintaining product bin locations in system as required
- All order aging reports to keep within acceptable timeframes for resolving. (S Drive)
- Dealing with staff to ensure maintenance of work is done
- Daily reports to sort thru and maintain if necessary
- Go through pick tickets daily and make sure all are billed
- Scorecard Maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required.
- Up to one year of related experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required. (Excel/Word/Adobe)
- Competitive starting wage, commission and comprehensive benefits package.
- Group RRSP program including employer matching plan.
- The chance to work in a great team environment.
- The opportunity to learn new skills and advance.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Gescan but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 17 months ago
As part of Sonepar Canada and one of the largest electrical distribution networks, Gescan has put together a unique blend of people,...