Vancouver Island's Premiere Auto Group
Location: Victoria Volkswagen
Reports to: Sales Manager
Hours of Work: Sales staff hours rotate periodically; hours will be discussed prior to the first day of work.
Job Description: The Sales and Lease Consultant is primary responsible for selling vehicles at dealership gross and volume standards and meeting CSI goals. This position includes four broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling and follow-up.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A desire to work for the best and to live up to that responsibility
- Follow Volkswagen established Sales, Follow Up & Documentation Processes
- Maintain the high standards of Victoria Volkswagen n merchandising
- Familiarize yourself and remain up to date with product knowledge and monthly lease & finance programs
- Participation in any and all product training offered
- Understand the automobile industry terminology and keep abreast of technological changes
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Set goals for each months productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives
- Be a team player and a positive force within the sales team
- Help maintain the sales lot in assuring vehicles are displayed in a neat and orderly manner
- Previous sales experience; preferably in automotive sales
- Must have a spotless criminal record and a valid BC driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills; well organized and self-motivated
- VSA license an asset
If you are a reliable, honest, organized, success-driven and a detail-oriented individual who has a strong desire to learn and to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
Please email your resume to Human Resources.
If you would like to learn more about our company, please visit gain-vi.ca