Employment Opportunity with Victoria’s Premier Dealer of Luxury Automobiles
Current Opportunity: Sales Lot Attendant
Location: BMW/MINI Victoria
If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service and who would love to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday; 8:30 - 5:00 with 1/2 hr. lunch
Salary: $12 per hour, plus benefits after three months
Job Description: Please note that the following list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and that you may be expected to perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities should the need arise.
- To maintain a clean attractive organized new and pre-owned car lot by washing and drying vehicles, cleaning windows, vacuuming, wheel cleaning and waxing when requested
- To provide a high level of attention to detail while cleaning all vehicles
- Every day wash demonstrator vehicles
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday wash all lot vehicles, clean wheels, and monitor if a vehicle needs re-detail to offer the shine that clients are looking for
- Tuesday and Thursday vacuum all lot vehicles, wipe interior, clean trunk and any other touch up to make them stand out (ensure all vehicles feature proper license plate inserts and price sheets)
- Every afternoon clean all vehicles in show room (make sales admin aware if a vehicle needs to be re-detailed to offer the shine that customers are looking for)
- On days with bad weather, clean demonstrators for all staff driving a demo in shop and or assist detail department
- To ensure a proper rotation of new and used vehicle stock on the lot, and that we always have clean vehicles on display
- To wipe down and remove dust and finger prints from vehicles in the show room
- To ensure neat and orderly arranged vehicle displays
- To maintain and keep your cleaning kit in an organized manner
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and believe that our strongest resources are our team of professionals.
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of the BMW/MINI Victoria team, please email your resume to Nicole Jimenez.