German Auto Import Network - GAIN – Nanaimo, BC
Vancouver Island’s Premier Dealer of Luxury Automobiles
Employment Opportunity with Vancouver Island’s Premier Dealer of Luxury Automobiles
Current Opportunity: Parts Manager
Company: German Auto Import Network – GAIN
German Auto Import Network – GAIN is a progressive, customer and employee focused organization offering only the finest automobiles, accessories, and service. We pride ourselves in our strong reputation and have become leaders in the industry for our dedication to our clients and passion for the product we represent. We believe that business is a relationship, not a transaction, and it shows through our industry recognition, loyal customers, long-term employees and numerous awards.
The Parts Manager is responsible to organize and support the parts department in order to give clients a better presentation then in any other Dealership on Vancouver Island.
If you are a reliable, honest, success-driven and detail-oriented individual who has a strong desire to learn and to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
Hours of Work: Excluding statutory holidays, your working hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with a sixty minute lunch break. As this is a management position you may be required to come in from time to time to assist your team.
Pay: Annual salary will be $60,000+ plus bonus.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to) :
- Communicate effectively to customers and staff the nature vehicle parts / mechanical request in a professional and courteous manner
- To assist in all sales channels of the parts department. This includes answering phones, back counter sales, front counter sales and wholesale sales
- To assist in all aspects of promoting accessories and parts sales, promoting whole sales, assisting in creating promotions and events such as GARAGE SALE and marketing concepts to create greater sales, gross profit and CSI with all clients
- Effectively keep parts and accessories inventory accurate. This includes on hand, bin locations, GL posting, monthly returns, stock orders etc.
- Provide professional coaching with the parts team in a positive and constructive manner
- Follow-up with work in process to ensure all parts and service invoice and closed & paid
- Resolve customer complaints courteously and promptly
- Assist with all manufacture programs
- Understand vehicle mechanics and be knowledgeable of various warranty programs
- Assist in all aspects of providing the best possible service to all sales channels of the parts department
- Maintain safe working practices and ensure compliance with company policies, processes and standards
- To ensure that all customer contact is dealt with in a professional manner
- Ensure all queries are handled promptly and accurately
Applicant must have at least two years Automotive Parts Management or Assistant Parts Management experience.
- This opportunity is ideal for candidates who want to work with parts of the highest quality in an honest, professional and efficient manner
- Applicants for this position should have well-developed abilities to converse with clients
- Must have a spotless criminal record check and a valid BC driver’s license
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated and a positive force within the Parts team. Constant product and program training will be a must.
- Computer skills are an asset
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and believe that our strongest resources are our team of professionals.
- Comprehensive training will be provided (ensuring your success)
- Extended benefits plan for you and your family (ensuring you and your family are taken care of)
- Employee discount program (sharing our success)
- Ongoing in-house training and education courses (lifelong learning)
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our organization, please email your resume attn: Nicole Jimenez