Employment Opportunity with Vancouver Island’s Premier Automotive Dealer
Location: Audi Autohaus Victoria
Position: Lot Attendant
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm. 40hrs/week
Reports To: Sales Manager/ Service Manager
The Lot Attendant will be responsible for verifying all incoming new vehicles delivered to the dealership and park them on the lot in an orderly manner. Furthermore the successful candidate will maintain vehicle cleanliness and prepare all vehicles for delivery or display in a neat and orderly fashion to maximize dealership efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Please note that the following list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and that you may be expected to perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities should the need arise.
- When a truck load of vehicles arrive you must verify serial numbers against invoices.
- Inspect vehicles to detect damage and verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice, such as spare tires and radio/stereo equipment.
- Record the description of damages and list missing items on the delivery receipt.
- Park new vehicles in assigned areas.
- Assign stock control numbers to cats, catalog and store keys.
- Bring forms to R.M.V. for registering of sold cars.
- Assist technicians or valet when needed per Sales Manager.
- Helping customers locate cars when they come to pick them up
- Transport customers as requested by Sales & Service Managers.
- Perform tasks as directed by Sales or Service Manager, for example washing customers’ cars
If you possess the skills listed above and are a driven team player who has a strong desire to enhance your skills, please email your resume to Nicole Jimenez.
If you would like to learn more about our company, please visit gain-vi.ca