Employment Opportunity with Victoria’s Premier Dealer of Luxury Automobiles
Current Opportunity: Junior Service Advisor - Detail Department
Company: German Auto Import Network – GAIN
Location: Three Point Motors Victoria
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, with one hour lunch break.
Pay: Competitive hourly wage based upon experience, plus benefits after 3 months
The German Auto Import Network is a progressive, customer and employee focused organization offering only the finest automobiles, accessories, and service. We pride ourselves in our strong reputation and have become leaders in the industry for our dedication to our clients and passion for the product we represent. We believe that business is a relationship, not a transaction, and it shows through our industry recognition, loyal customers, long-term employees and numerous awards.
If you are a reliable, honest, organized, success-driven and detail-oriented individual who has a strong desire to learn and to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Opening and closing work orders
- Overseeing detail schedule
- Taking multiple photographs of each vehicle after detailing has been completed
- Uploading photographs into appropriate folders
- Communicating effectively with Managers
- Working closely with Detail Manager on a daily basis
- Must have a spotless criminal record check, drivers abstract and a valid BC drivers license
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated and a positive force within the Detail team.
- Must have initiative, drive and an attitude while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Computer skills, Microsoft office and Excel are an asset
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and believe that our strongest resources are our team of professionals.
- Comprehensive training will be provided to ensure your success
- Extended benefits plan for you and your family to ensure you are taken care of
- Employee discount program to share our success
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our organization, please email your resume attn: Nicole Jimenez