Geoterra Integrated Resource Systems Ltd. is a British Columbia based company that provides consulting services to the petroleum and natural gas industry. Geoterra is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the full time position of GIS Technician. This is a full time position that will be based out of the Prince George office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects in the Northeast and the interior of British Columbia.
- Technical diploma or degree in Geographic Information Systems(lesser qualified candidates with significant relevant work experience will be considered.)
- One year of relevant work experience using ArcGis to create various mapping products
- Experience using GPS technologies and programs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to complete projects on time
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with CAD, XML, and scripting would be considered an asset but is not required.
Geoterra prides itself in its ability to offer staff a positive working environment with many opportunities for staff to grow and become an integral part of our environmental services team. Self-reliant motivated individuals will find that Geoterra offers excellent opportunities for advancement and career growth. If you are tired of the corporate rigidity that is prevalent in many work places you are encouraged to apply and join a team of motivated and fun coworkers. There are also opportunities for lesser qualified candidates to be hired for different positions. Please submit a cover letter and resume by July 1st 2013 in PDF.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.