CREATING A GREENER GTA – Join Us!
Geoscape Contracting is a leader in the green industry specializing in landscape construction for many commercial and residential developers around the GTA. Our projects consist mainly of: tree and shrub planting; earthworks; trail and park construction; and terraseeding and sodding.
Our employees are our most important asset; we offer competitive wages as well as comprehensive company benefits and annual performance bonuses.
We are now accepting resumes for our exciting new position, Jr. Estimator and Coordinator.
- Responsible, positive, motivated, and innovative individual
- 5 years minimum experience in the landscape or construction industry
- Relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent training and verifiable work experience
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and email
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Practical knowledge of construction would be an asset
- Valid driver's license and vehicle
- Must be able to learn quickly and be willing to adapt to our company’s standards
- This is a long term, full time position
- Responding to tender and quotation requests
- Performing manual take offs from drawings as required
- Acquiring quotes from sub-trades based on tender specifications
- Generate and follow up with daily work orders
- Skills with Adobe software is an asset
Work days are regularly 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday and the job start date is April 1st, 2013
Remuneration will be based on experience and performance.
Indeed - 17 months ago