CA Controller and CFO Required, For Single Family Residential Home Building and Land Development Company; MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF NEW STAR ACCOUNTING SYSTEM;
1.Participate in planning the objectives, methods and resources of short and long range financial operations of the company, monitor and report on overall company financial performance.
2.Reconciliation of company accounts
3.Managing Draws to Lenders
4.Manage and reporting tax at year end both external & internal
5. Direct and coordinate the accounting, budgeting and other financial operations of assigned area. Includes providing administrative and technical supervision to staff personnel.
6. Recommend policies and procedures relating to financial and business practices of the company.
7. Monitor the financial operations of the company or assigned area to ensure compliance with budgets. Oversee the preparation of financial reports as well as financial and related reports to the Chief Financial Officer and/or Corporate Executives.
8. Direct in-service training and development of staff.
9. Functions as management link between staff and corporate accounting.
10. Perform additional duties as directed
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
1. Educational and experience requirements include: 4 years business/accounting degree, with advanced degree or professional accounting designation (such as CA, ) preferred.
2. Extensive experience and knowledge of all aspects of corporate accounting and financial management required from the home building industry, extensive knowledge of NEWSTAR accounting and YARDI i accounting systems preferred.
3. Thorough knowledge of all relevant and local requirements regarding financial records, pension, profit sharing, and the like is essential.
4. Proficient communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are vital to the role.