Georgian Bay General Hospital

Georgian Bay General Hospital Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Horrible Place to work
Security Guard (Current Employee), Penetanguishene, ONOctober 14, 2014
Starts out okay.. than you start to see just how little G4S cares vfor their employees. uniforms are never "in stock" becasue they want to keep the 45 pairs of the size of pants you want in stock for people closer in case of emergency... when you have a question they never respond to you..

if management cared about there employees.. this would be a great place to work. i was lucky and had an awesome supervisor at my site, but her boss and the boss representing g4s were not a employee first management person
A Day at Georgian Bay
Security Officer (CASUAL) (Current Employee), Midland, ONNovember 13, 2013
Pros: caring for people
Cons: long hours no advancment
A typical day includes patient watches for many hourss at a time. watching someone sleep all day is starting to wear on me and I need to do something else. I love taking care of people is my favorite part and the only thing that keeps me going.
Good hard honest working people
Housekkeping Ade (Current Employee), Midland, ONMay 3, 2012
Pros: beniftis/perentage of your lue
Cons: can be heart breaking and upseting
This is a good place to work, people are awsoume,nuses doc and overall staff, however there are only so many postions they can fill and only so many part time opening so if you are looking for job security it wont be there, sadly many place can not offer security to there workers any more times are changeing the demand for workers are different and many places want to pay a low wage and over load there employees.
Georgian Bay General is filled with dedicated people who work hard and do there best every day, I am honered to work along side them.